Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the Pool Care by J blog!

This blog will attempt to help answer your questions about pool care. There will be everything from basic information to more advanced information, chemistry to "engineering", and more!

I have worked for pool companies for a few years now including Lee Joseph, Inc in Reno, NV and Leslie's Poolmart based in Phoenix, AZ who is the largest pool supply retailer in the world. I have done everything from servicing pools to researching the chemistry of pool water and chemicals to installing pool equipment. However, the funny thing is that I don't really care for swimming much and I don't really care about this information in my head. But, since I do know this stuff, I thought I might share it with the world.

Now for the "legal" stuff:
Any information I put on this blog is my own understanding from my personal experience and research into the various aspects of pools. Therefore Lee Joseph, Inc. and Leslie's Poolmart are neither responsible or liable for anything on this blog.

Now on to more relevant stuff!

- J

No comments: